Handbags are a hot ticket item on so many women’s wish lists! I know I wait all year for Christmas in hopes of maybe snagging a new one. But, it can be tough for the special person in your life buying one of these treasures for you because there’s so many to choose from and such a wide price range! Where does one start?! Well, I’ve broken down my favorite handbags from high-end designers to adorable, affordable options, too, and some in between! So, feel free to send this link on over to your Santa Clause and let them know which ones are your favorites! 🙂
Let’s start off with some handbags that are most affordable! I’ve found some great options from stores like Anthropologie and Free People! These bags are so trendy, many of them are vegan friendly, and they look just as chic as any designer bag. All of these bags are under $125, with the majority being well under $100!
If you’re looking for a designer bag but don’t have the big bucks for the super high end ones, these are some of my absolute favorite more affordable designer bags! This list includes Rebecca Minkoff, Zac by Zac Posen, and Marc Jacobs!
And finally, for those lucky ladies who have high end taste and a high end budget, I’ve listed my favorite designer bags from Chloe, YSL, Gucci, and Chanel! Some of these I found at great prices from The RealReal and Italist which are sites that sell very gently used bags at a discounted price! I’ve bought from them before and have always been really happy with my selections! I’d highly recommend them both. If there truly is a Santa out there, I hope he sees this list and realizes how good I’ve been this year 😉 LOL.
So many beautiful ones, it’s so hard to choose, isn’t it?! I hope this list has helped you find a bag to love and call your own for Christmas! Wishing you all the happiest of holidays and a very Merry Christmas! <3
At Christmastime, I love to show a little love to my favorite girls in my life! They are there for me in such big and small ways all throughout the year and it makes me feel good to give them a nice gift to let them know how loved and appreciated they are! So, I’ve put together this gift guide of a few of my favorite ideas for your BFFs all under $50!
1. A Velvet Mini Bag – I think this is such a great gift because we all go out to special events during the holidays and beyond and having a cute bag for a night out on the town is a must! These velvet bags are so on trend and go with everything! She’ll think of you every time she gets ready on a fun night out!
2. A Zodiac Sign Necklace – These are so popular right now! You can find them just about anywhere. I think they are so cute! It’s a great way to give a personalized gift without having her name written all over it. Extra points if they’re into Astrology!
3. A Set of Cute Coasters – I love this idea! Having cute coasters in your home signals that you are a true adult now, haha! They look great in your family or living room even when you’re not using them. I like to put mine on a little tray on my coffee table. They add the perfect touch! She’ll love these!
4. A Clean Beauty Gift Set – Show her you care about her health as much as her beautiful self! These non-toxic beauty gift sets are a perfect way to show your friends that clean beauty is just as awesome as all of the toxin filled stuff! It’s something you can feel good about putting on your body and giving to your girl!
5. A Makeup Bag – Every girl needs a good makeup bag! I used to not really care about this and would just randomly toss my makeup into my purse. Then it started getting lost in the madness and I couldn’t find it, it’d get gum stuck on it, all kinds of weird stuff. So, I gave in and started using a makeup bag and it’s made life much easier. Plus, it makes me feel much more put together to take out a nice bag when I need to reapply versus scrambling through and pulling out my lipstick with gum and hair stuck on it, LOL! Here are some of my favorites! 🙂
I hope this little guide helped you find something you love for the girls you love! I’m sure that any small gesture you make will make them feel loved and appreciated this season. <3