Happy Wellness Wednesday, babes! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I wanted to share this recipe I’ve been making lately with you. I’ve recently switched to a plant based/vegan diet most of the time. It’s hard when you travel a lot, but I definitely stick to it at home. I’ve had a hard time finding recipes that I like that are filling and and don’t have added junk in them like store bought vegan cheese. So, I started experimenting, and I am really digging this Tempeh Stir-Fry!
Here’s what you need:
1 Package of LightLife Organic Tempeh – Original (Whole Foods)
1 Yellow Squash
1 Red Onion
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
Organic Balsamic Vinegar
Frontier Salt-Free Organic Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend (Or other seasoning blend you like)
How to make it:
- Cut the Tempeh into strips, then cubes
- Slice and dice veggies
- Pour a Tablespoon of Avocado Oil in a skillet on medium high heat
- Add veggies and Tempeh cubes to the skillet
- Sprinkle with salt, and plenty of the Garlic & Herb seasoning. (at least 1 TBS)
- When it’s starting to turn slightly brown, add about 1/4 cup of the Organic Balsamic Vinegar and stir it in.
- Continue cooking on medium high heat until the Tempeh is soft and the veggies have a nice brown to them.
It’s so easy to make and the flavor is really great! I love that! I hope you do, too! Let me know what you think if you try it out 🙂