At Christmastime, I love to show a little love to my favorite girls in my life! They are there for me in such big and small ways all throughout the year and it makes me feel good to give them a nice gift to let them know how loved and appreciated they are! So, I’ve put together this gift guide of a few of my favorite ideas for your BFFs all under $50!
1. A Velvet Mini Bag – I think this is such a great gift because we all go out to special events during the holidays and beyond and having a cute bag for a night out on the town is a must! These velvet bags are so on trend and go with everything! She’ll think of you every time she gets ready on a fun night out!
2. A Zodiac Sign Necklace – These are so popular right now! You can find them just about anywhere. I think they are so cute! It’s a great way to give a personalized gift without having her name written all over it. Extra points if they’re into Astrology!
3. A Set of Cute Coasters – I love this idea! Having cute coasters in your home signals that you are a true adult now, haha! They look great in your family or living room even when you’re not using them. I like to put mine on a little tray on my coffee table. They add the perfect touch! She’ll love these!
4. A Clean Beauty Gift Set – Show her you care about her health as much as her beautiful self! These non-toxic beauty gift sets are a perfect way to show your friends that clean beauty is just as awesome as all of the toxin filled stuff! It’s something you can feel good about putting on your body and giving to your girl!
5. A Makeup Bag – Every girl needs a good makeup bag! I used to not really care about this and would just randomly toss my makeup into my purse. Then it started getting lost in the madness and I couldn’t find it, it’d get gum stuck on it, all kinds of weird stuff. So, I gave in and started using a makeup bag and it’s made life much easier. Plus, it makes me feel much more put together to take out a nice bag when I need to reapply versus scrambling through and pulling out my lipstick with gum and hair stuck on it, LOL! Here are some of my favorites! 🙂
I hope this little guide helped you find something you love for the girls you love! I’m sure that any small gesture you make will make them feel loved and appreciated this season. <3
Comments are closed.