Hey, guys! It’s that time of year when you start asking yourself, what the heck am I going to get for my man this year?! I feel like I’ve already gotten him every gift idea under the sun. How am I possibly going to come up with something new this year? I totally get it. I’m in the same boat. But, if there is one thing I’m good at, it’s gift-giving! So, hopefully one of these ideas will spark some inspiration for you!
1. A Record Player – This is perfect for any music lover! All things vintage are so popular right now, there is no way he won’t love this! I actually got one for my hubs last year, and it’s been a huge hit. We love to play records while we eat dinner, clean up, sit around playing games, and especially during holiday parties and family get=togethers! And now, these record players even come with blue tooth capabilities. So, you can play right from your phone even if you don’t have the music you want on vinyl! You can also hook up your iPod to it and play it through the speakers as well. Vinyl just has such a unique sound to it, there’s really nothing like listening to your old favorites on a record player. Plus, they look really cool and are a great interior decor piece. I’ve also linked some storage pieces for your records, too!
2. Make Your Own Alcohol Kit – I don’t know about yours, but my man loves himself a cocktail! He’s really into trying different kinds of liquors with different infusions. These make your own gin, beer, and wine kits are really popular right now! Give him a chance to show off his distilling, fermenting, and brewing skills and be proud of his own creation with one of these DIY kits!
3. A Leather (or Faux) Jacket – Update your man’s outerwear style with a sleek new leather jacket! There are so many different styles and colors out there right now that are super cool. I love the addition of shearling to the collars and cuffs! It makes it even warmer for these freezing winter days. I am also really into the suede jackets. They’re such a fresh take on the leather jacket. Check these out!
4. Wireless Earbuds – These are perfect for the man who likes to listen to music on the go while exercising, walking the dog, doing yardwork, on the airplane, or wherever! You don’t have to worry about the wires getting tangled up or in your way while you’re trying to move your arms. I hate it when I’m in the zone and then I accidentally knock the wire out of the iPod! The worst. Problem solved with these!
5. Tile Mate & Tile Pro Series – Okay, stop! I just found the best gift ever! If your man is anything like me (I lose my phone every time I put it down) or like my husband who can’t ever find the tiny Apple TV remote, then you are going to be pumped about this! This little square bluetooth tracker attaches to anything (think luggage, keys, remote, phone), and will ring whenever you press the button on your Tile Mate, or use the app on your phone. The Tile Pro Series has Smartphone capabilities, too! This my friends, is an AWESOME gift!
6. Personalized Cuff Links – Support independent small business owners, and keep your man looking fine in his business game by getting him some monogrammed cuff links! I got some for my husband a few years ago and he has been wearing them ever since! They look so sharp and have the perfect personal touch!
8. A Bluetooth Handsfree Headset – If your man is on the go a lot and doing business, he will love this one! This wireless headset allows you to take calls, so your hands are free to drive, text, work on your computer, cook dinner for your wife, or play with the kids! Some of these can even play your music! No more taking calls through the car’s system so everyone else has to listen in either! Yes, please!
9. Game Night Games – Get through the winter blues with some laughs with friends and family during game nights! We have a bunch of these games and they’re super fun! We find ourselves playing them over and over again with our friends and just the two of us!
10. Ring Video Doorbell – This device attaches to the outside of your door. It allows you to see, hear, and speak to anyone who comes to your door with your phone, tablet, and PC! No more wondering who could possibly be ringing the door right now, or not being able to make it to the door in time before the UPS man leaves! Your kids can see who it is and whether or not they should answer, too! Love this one! I need this for our house!
BONUS : Teach your man about the importance of clean, non-toxic, hygiene products with this awesome set from Burt’s Bees!
I hope this list gave you some serious inspiration to surprise your man this holiday season! Let me know what you think and which ones are your favorites! Happy shopping 🙂